|This person was a member of royalty, nobility or aristocracy in the British Isles.|
|Join: British Isles Royals and Aristocrats 742-1499 Project. Talk: euroaristo.|
She married Sir Thomas Bradshaw, son of Roger Bradsheigh, Esq. and Alice Osbaldeston, circa 1405.
- Sir Thomas Bradshaw b. c 1369, d. a 1409
- James Bradshaw, Lord of Haigh
- Alice Bradshaw b. c 1433
- Sir John Tempest of Bracewell, Knight, High Sheriff of Yorkshire
- ↑ Charles Mosley, editor, Burke's Peerage, Baronetage & Knightage, 107th edition, 3 volumes (Wilmington, Delaware, U.S.A.: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd, 2003), volume 2, page 2385. Hereinafter cited as Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 107th edition.
- ↑ Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists who Came to America Before ... By Frederick Lewis Weis, Walter Lee Sheppard, William Ryland Beall, Kaleen E. Beall, page 164
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Alice's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Terry Wright, Katherine Patterson, Kathryn Greenwald, and Jeffrey Steele. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Alice is 19 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 28 degrees from Bob Dylan, 22 degrees from AJ Jacobs, 22 degrees from Michael Phelps and 16 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.