[private father (1930s - unknown)]
and [private mother (1930s - unknown)]
[private son (1970s - unknown)] and
[private daughter (1980s - unknown)]
Profile last modified 8 Feb 2020
| Created 14 Sep 2014 | Last significant change: 8 Feb 2020
This page has been accessed 1,928 times.
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Pj's formal name
- full middle name (J.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (12)
- private children's names (2)
- spouse's name and marriage information
For access to Pj Patty's full information you must be on Pj's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools
Pj is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer
following these tags:
- Johannes Andreas entered the U.S. as Leidig from Germany, but after being hanged for murdering his wife, his offspring have used various spellings. By the time they reached Indiana County, PA the adaptation to Lydick by my direct line was used, and Lydic by a sibling.
- Also found as McSweeny, McSweeney and McSwinny by offspring of Bryan McSwiney from Ireland, who was deported for crimes against England.
- German immigrant with name spelled as Mauch. The line has gone through Mauk variations, but 3x GG Peter chose to use Mock.
- Looking for proof of parentage for Jeremiah Paul Sexton (Sexton-1245) born about 1815 in Cork County, Ireland possibly and immigrated to America where he married Mary Jane McSwiney, also found as Mary Jane McSweeney in 1856, Indiana County, PA. My Great Grandfather's bible lists parents as Cornelius and Julia Donovan Sexton. I have found a Daniel Cornelius and a Cornelius Daniel Sexton in that area who had a son Jeremiah, and a Julia Donovan married to a Daniel Sexton but the dates are wrong.
- Also found as Shankel and Schenkel in documents, but my 2x Great Grandfather chose to use the modern spelling, tho his death certificate lists his father as Shankel.
- Shields-1830 is one of my roadblocks. There is a lot of documentation of the 10 Shields Brothers, which I can find no connection to, but a similar location trail until Robert went to Virginia and married Nancy Stockton convinces me there is some relationship. So far no DNA proof either.
- Also spelled Van Horn by later generations.
- Trying to verify Native American line that a Great-Uncle claimed was told to him by his Grandmother. Family lore states that a wife of Frederick Wassam was a Christianized Susquehannock Indian named Penelope.
Pj Patty's DNA has been tested for genealogical purposes. It may be possible to confirm family relationships by comparing test results with Pj or other carriers of her ancestors' mitochondrial DNA
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Pj:
Have you taken a DNA test? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Ancestry DNA.