- Clodomir I King of The Sicambri I's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Categories: BCE Profiles.
No more info is currently available. Can you add to this biography?
- WikiTree profile Sicambri-26 created through the import of Bailey Hollington Family Tree_2012-01-26_01.ged on Jan 27, 2012 by Gordon Bailey. See the Changes page for the details of edits by Gordon and others.
Birth: 0350 BC, CAMBRIA-GALIA, HOLLAND-FRANCE, FRANK TRIBES
Death: BC, CAMBRIA-GALIA, HOLLAND-FRANCE, FRANK TRIBES
Clodimir I van Sicambri
He allied himself with the Saxons and Thuringians to fight the Gauls.
- ↑ Entered by Stephen Bridges.
Thanks to Stephen Bridges for starting this profile. Click the Changes tab for the details of contributions by Stephen and others.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Clodomir I King of The's Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Stephen Bridges and Gordon Bailey. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
On 20 Mar 2015 at 22:50 GMT Elizabeth Winter wrote: