- Henry Clay Skinner's Profile
- Family Tree & Genealogy Tools
Vital Records of Princeton to 1849, Page 62
History of the Town of Princeton in the County of Worcester and Commonwealth of Massachusetts, 1759-1915, Page 264 by Francis Everett Blake Vol. II, Genealogies published by the Town of Princeton, Massachusetts
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Henry Clay's ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA have taken yDNA or mtDNA tests and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Henry Clay is 17 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 16 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 22 degrees from Ayn Rand, 21 degrees from Peter Roberts and 19 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.