- Jill's formal name
- full middle name (L.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
Jill is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- I thought Doxey was an unusual name, but glad to see that on WikiTree it is not! And so many spellings...!
- Connecticut and New York descendants of Increase Holly
- Happy to join with others who are trying to sort out Pierce/Peirce/Pearce and even
- My line descends from the Pikes of Truro, MA. I learned from WikiTree member Chet Snow that Truro was formerly known as Paomett, and various versions thereof.
- My grgrandmother was a Tefft. Such an interesting family history!
- Had never heard of Willson with two Ls. Now I find I'm related!
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Jill. (Best for comments to Jill that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Jill that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 4 Nov 2017 at 16:25 GMT Robin Kabrich wrote:
On 3 Nov 2017 at 04:42 GMT David Wilson wrote:
As the owners of Find A Grave are going through changes with that site, you may wish to use the WikiTree source template that redirects to the memorial instead of the citation on Family Search that appears to have trouble finding the Memorial Page. See https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Template:FindAGrave
On 5 Aug 2017 at 03:32 GMT Cheryl Fischer wrote:
It was Percy George Pike who was adopted by Frank and Sarah Pike. His parents were Lewis and Adelaide Fischer (Fisher). Thanks Cheryl
On 4 Aug 2017 at 04:37 GMT Cheryl Fischer wrote:
George is my Uncle through my Grandfather Frank Fischer (Fisher). Their were 8 children total. He was adopted by the Pike's. I was told that the Pike's were related to Fischer's. Haven't figured that out yet. Cheryl Fischer-Farris
On 29 Jun 2017 at 11:07 GMT Perry Streeter wrote:
On 28 Feb 2016 at 05:48 GMT Kay (Johnson) Wilson wrote:
On 10 Feb 2016 at 20:59 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
I see that you just did the Pre-1700 Self-Certification. That's great! Is there a particular time period, location, or topic you're interested in? Maybe you have some historically-significant ancestors? Let me know.
I can help you figure out if there's a project and introduce you to the project leaders.
Guy Wikitree Leader & Volunteer Coordinator
On 9 Feb 2016 at 23:37 GMT Maryann (Thompson) Hurt wrote:
Congratulations on your Pre-1700 Self-Certification! Maybe you have some historically-significant ancestors? Or you're interested in a particular time period, location, or topic ? Let me know. I can help you figure out if any Projects fit your interests and introduce you to the Leaders.
Projects are a great way to collaborate on your ancestors' profiles and learn the naming conventions and other standards used for profiles from particular places and time periods.
Maryann ~ Volunteer Coordinator
On 25 Feb 2015 at 19:55 GMT David Wilson wrote:
On 25 Feb 2015 at 03:12 GMT David Wilson wrote:
Welcome to WikiTree and I've added you to the Trusted List for my 5th cousin Clifford. You will note that I really like using the LDS FamilySearch database because it tells me where the original record of the source is. Someone once told me "Genealogy without sources is mythology." LOL
I find Kitty's Library has a wealth of knowledge for researching. Another great thing to understand is merging. Go to the upper right corner of your profile screen and click Find>Pending Merges>Merges waitng on me. I have just proposed a couple of merges where you accidentally created duplicates.
If you have questions feel free to ask via my profile page. I "moonlight" as a mentor :-)