My Genealogical Connections
- "PGM Ancestors":
Redland Family of Stromness,Orkney,Scotland
Most Notable Hard Researched Confident Level Relatives
Most notably :
- I am fourth cousins with Stephen Longfellow IV father of
Why am I so interested, and Why do I care so much?
For me, it was from being interested in learning and wanting to connect the origins of names and different regions. And my highest interest in educational History. Is the history of Christianity from the first century in Turkey(Asia Minor),Egypt,and Rome too the history of the "Early Anglo-Saxon Christian Conversion" in in the British Isles,(named Briton), And also in Eastern Europe of Scandinavia and Germany.
There is some very interesting things going on during(too be brief and bold) the 1st thousand years A.D. along those lines of the world and it's ancient History.(obviously...like I said though very brief)
Here:CHURCH FATHERS: Home you can find the grand majority of the Ancient writings from the "Church Fathers" or the "Venerable Saints". A lot of these writings have much great History. And priceless preserved history.
The quote I'm going too put at the bottom is by one one of my favorites among the many ancient.writers "Saint Bede", in a one and only English translation of this work (and isn't on the above website,but there is a well formatted Ebook version) called "The Reckoning of Time",[Page.54];written by; "Saint Bede" in the years.C.722-C.725,A.D.;Translated by "Faith Wallis",1999,Liverpool University press;Edited by The "Editorial Committee of Liverpool University,(1999)"
"has a name which is now translated "Paschal month", and which was once called after a goddess of theirs named "Eostre", in whose honour feasts were celebrated in that month. "Now they designate that Paschal season by her name, calling the joys of the new rite by the time-honoured name of the old observance."
- Ibid;"The Reckoning of Time",[Page.54];written by "Saint Bede" in the years. C.722-C.725,A.D.;Translated by "Faith Wallis" in,1999,published by "Liverpool University press";General Editors;"Gillian Clark", University of Liverpool;and "Mary Whitby" Oxford ;Edited by;"The Editorial Committee of Liverpool University,(1999)":
- "Sebastian Brock", Oriental Institute, University of Oxford"
- "Averil Cameron", Keble College,Oxford;
- Henry Chadwick, Oxford;
- "John Davies", University of Liverpool;
- Carlotta Dionisotti, King’s College, London
- "Peter Heather", University College, London;
- "William E. Klingshirn", The Catholic University of America;
- "Michael Lapidge", Clare College, Cambridge;
- "Robert Markus", University of Nottingham
- John Matthews,Yale University;
- "Claudia Rapp", University of California, Los Angeles
- Raymond Van Dam, University of Michigan;
- "Michael Whitby", University of Warwick
- "Ian Wood", University of Leeds
Purpose and meaning of genealogical Histories
Trying to find our living relative/es to where It has the potential to connect the inner/outer emotional connection with thousands(realistically) Too fully!!.. understand we're equal in trait but differ in driven interests and specialty. Which must really the greatest thing ever. Looking into what unknown historical context can be discovered UNDERNEATH MUCH of it's revolving popular view matching up 1st hand authentic documented evidence;Tax scrolls,execution letters(deeds),court hearings, baptisms,weddings,funerals. the catch is Unless highly secured and, or, conservatively preserved.it will generally deem them much more difficult too obtain for research especially if the purpose for an individual families genealogy over 300+ years ago!! and solely dealing with the specific individual names!? No we could not download free pdf books back then. So if lost, by mistake or stolen, then the picture is obvious where concise (AKA) NOTES of thought begins.IT should begin with how do these websites know so much that is unknown?Well be sure too give it the benefit of the bought and go investigate it, give it very critical thinking.All in terms of historical context,the system or language as a whole usually dealing with consonants and phonics, just take your self back to that time in an educated and practicing way.check photos of buildings. like an Cathedral, or museum for example most definitely how they have proven well preserved. try in searching different styles of records as well such as wall painting with historical influence, inscriptions and symbolism's of shared general regional views or encoded linguistics such as Maltese perhaps(Which was invented to be encoded writing of Roman numerals with combined Yiddish/Aramaic dialects as vocabulary bank) But even though your open minded understand that calling out what's false in the name of education is 100% appropriate when addressed so in an polite humble way. So the opposite of condescending,the opposite of hasty backlash such as "well Tom, you would be correct if you understood a false pedigree written durind so,so,so's kingship, Really!!? looks like, It originated with blah,blah,blah. and you maybe able to prove it but it's impossible"(so give up in other words)
Just remember to try an hold said person accountable if rejecting something that may be true or false. focus on it when you have or if you have the time too give. You may want to ask more questions at that point.(correct or incorrect) if your going about it on a fair level your mind will be clear an open to gain the new knowledge and be corrected if even applicable in listening all ears while other one is being polite or saying little if nothing if you understand, and trading the same courtesy of a non personal respecting rebuttal if need be...BUT AT THE SAME TIME IF YOU ARE NEW OR SEASONED EVEN UP TOO ALL COSMOS OF ACADEMICAL HORAS,DON'T...LET...The...statement that's been made be the FINAL...DEFAULT...CONCLUSION. UNLESS..IT..CAN..BE..PROVEN.
Standards of research hold absolutely no favorites Of ones achievements, nor any grudge for ones honest even borderline sketchy Mistakes. ""But when intentions are forced upon jesting, and destroying someones hard work (even if they saved it to a file) you might as well have pulled that trigger, because that is how much hate has been given, which is equivalent too destroying our fight for a correct answer on said persons Geology ,Our true achievements. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR BEING SO INTELLIGENT AND HELPFUL!!!! THANK YOU MUCH FOR READING THIS AND ALL OF YOU HARD CONTRIBUTED WORK MUCH LOVE XD
Magna Carta Project
Magna Carta Surety Baron Trails
Historically classified as "Surety Barons"
Henry de Bohun
Gilbert de Clare
Richard de Clare
John (Clavering) FitzRobert
William de Forz †
William Hardell †
William de Huntingfield
John de Lacy
William de Lanvalay
Geoffrey de Mandeville †
William Marshal †
Roger de Montbegon †
Richard de Montfichet †
William de Mowbray
Richard de Percy †
Saher de Quincy
Robert de Ros
Geoffrey de Say
Robert de Vere
Eustace de Vescy †
(i'll post suggestons here later for general credible 2nd hand sources (not websites only Ebooks, unless some certian specific online manuscripts.
- the collective research of the so called, Troy, Phillip,Smith רהדולצנד
- Troy's formal name
- full middle name (P.)
- e-mail address
- exact birthdate
- birth location
- images (6)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (2)
Troy is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- Seems to be one that would be a lot more laid back for starters just to get warmed up. And I really want to find the Sherman in my Family.
- Connections in all encompassing directions XD
- make sure view click the suggestions tab thats under "my profile" and under "your LNAB-Tag"Too start Data_Doctors, for yours and others Wikitree profile entries. XD
- Something I'm in the works with in the united_kingdom project
- I love The original Alphabet that is of "Ancient Poto-Cananite"
- where I am my entire lineage is from all over Saco County,MaineXD
- is quite fun and very challenging, but the pilgrim hall museum of MASSACHUSETTS is one the greatest historical treasure keepers in history, and no thanksgiving conspiracy theories.finally.
- My Grandfather Thomas Redland
- My Grand father Yeoman Magnus Redland Aka Redlon
- It is something i'm in project with here on wiki tree with united_kingdom project
- I have many debates concerning addition too the concise of the Riddell Clan.
- townsend genealogy
- to pay tribute and learn what needs to be learned