Profile last modified 7 Nov 2019
| Created 12 Mar 2019
This page has been accessed 38 times.
Robert Columbus Smith. Born ABT 1834 Kentucky, USA. He was the son of Robert Smith and Mary Snodgrass.
He married Permelia Barnett.
Siblings of Robert Columbus Smith
1. John Smith. Died age 4 years .
2. Benjamin Smith. Died age 16 years .
3. Anselom Smith. Born ABT 1823 . Died AFT 1 JUN 1860 probably, Kentucky, USA.
4. Wesley B. Smith. Born 24 DEC 1824 Harrison Co., Kentucky, USA. Died 20 JAN 1916 .
5. William Smith. Born ABT 1827 Kentucky, USA.
6. Martha Smith.
Is Robert your ancestor? Please don't go away! Login to collaborate or comment, or contact
the profile manager, or ask our community of genealogists a question.
Sponsored Search by Ancestry.com
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with Robert by comparing test results with other carriers of his ancestors' Y-chromosome or mitochondrial DNA.
However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line.
It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with Robert: