Lovicia was born in July 4, 1804, in Ohio.
Lovicia Smith was married to John Jasper Shriver about 1824 in Morgan County, Ohio.
She passed away on April 23, 1883, in Cedar County, Iowa. She is buried in the Massilon Cemetery there and a memorial page can be found on Find A Grave.
No more info is currently available for Lovicia Smith. Can you add to her biography?
1830 - United States Federal Census - Ancestry has this family misindexed under Bloom Twp. but the image clearly shows Center Twp., Morgan Co., Ohio. In the 1830 census John Shriver is shown with a family of five people: 1 white male uder five (Hiram), 1 male 20 thru 29, (John Jasper), one female under five (Lucinda) , 1 female 5 thru 9 (Elizabeth) and one white female 20-29 (Lovica).
1850 - United States Federal Census - In 1850, the Shrivers were living in Springfield township, Cedar County, Iowa. The household consisted of John Shriver, 47, born about 1803 in Pennsylvania; Lovica Shriver, 46, born about 1804 in Ohio; Hiram Shriver, 20, born about 1830 in Ohio; Mary Shriver, 16, born about 1834 in Ohio; John Shriver, 14, born about 1836 in Ohio and Jacob Shriver, 10, born about 1840 in Illinois.
1860 - United States Federal Census - In 1860, the Shriver household consisted of John Shriver, 57, born about 1803 in Pennsylvania; Lovica Shriver, 56, born about 1804 in Ohio; Mary Shriver, 22, born about 1838 in Ohio; Jacob Shriver, 21, born about 1839 in Illinois; and John J. Shriver, 24, born about 1836 in Ohio.
- ↑ 1830 U.S. census, Morgan, Ohio, Center Twp., p. 104 written, line 11, John Shriver; digital images, Ancestry.com (http://www.ancestry.com); citing National Archives and Records Administration microfilm M19, roll 137.
- ↑ Ancestry.com, 1850 United States Federal Census (jpeg image, (Online: The Generations Network, Inc., 2007), subscription database, [Digital scan of original records in the National Archives, Washington, DC], http://www.ancestry.com), Year: 1850; Census Place: Springfield, Cedar, Iowa; Roll: M432_182; Page: 127A; Image: 248.
- ↑ HeritageQuestOnline (URL: http://www.heritagequestonline.com), Series: M653 Roll: 314 Page: 302.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
No known carriers of Lovicia's mitochondrial DNA have taken an mtDNA test and no close relatives have taken a 23andMe, AncestryDNA, or Family Tree DNA "Family Finder" test.
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 3 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
Lovicia is 21 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 17 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 24 degrees from Ayn Rand, 19 degrees from Peter Roberts and 20 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.