Profile last modified 17 Jan 2020
| Created 20 Mar 2018 | Last significant change: 17 Dec 2019
This page has been accessed 1,321 times.
I came to WikiTree in March 2018 in order to "park" several GEDCOMs while I wait for RootsWeb to be back to full function. I've discovered that the program here is something else entirely, and it's well worth the effort to be part of the community. My files are big, and I want to include all the family members I've discovered, so it will take me awhile to get things in order. Thanks, all, for your patience.
I'm a chemist, teacher, writer, gardener, and small business owner, relocated in the last year to New Haven, CT, area from living for many years in Minnesota. We moved to be close to our daughter and her family, so I get to add grandma (Nonnie) to my job description also.
I began family history work after my mother died in 1987, and I thank so many dedicated researchers for helping me find my way. I'm also working on getting my mother-in-law's extensive records digitized and archived. She joked about knowing parts of her family back to Noah, or at least the Druids.
My business is called Science Outside the Box. I really DO have fun with science every single day. JSC
- First-hand information. Entered by Jane Snell Copes at registration.
I will "park" my formatted sources here because copying from a Word document is just not working.
Two for OLMSTED
- Olmsted, Henry King, M.D. Genealogy of the Olmsted Family in America (A.T. De La Mare, New York, 1912); p. , #
- Thomas, Elijah L. An Abridged Genealogy of the Olmstead Family of New England, (printed by Styles & Cash, New York, 1869); p.
- Eakin, Paul Anderson and others The Eakin Family in Thailand, (Prachandra Press, Bangkok, Thailand, 1955); p. JSC Snell-2717 owns this book and can copy pages for interested folks.
CONSER and MORRISON
- Early, Cleland Edward The Early Families of Knox and Whitley Counties, Kentucky With Allied Families, (D. Armstrong Company, Houston, Texas, 1989); p. JSC Snell-2717 owns this book and can copy pages for interested folks.
- Fisher, Philip A., The Fisher Genealogy: Record of the Descendants of Joshua, Anthony and Conrnelius Fisher, of Dedham, Mass., 1636-1640. Everett, Mass.: Massachusetts Publishing Company, 1898. p. see at archive.org
- Snell, John Alden and Winona Rae Duncan Snell Descendants of John George Schnell and Maria Catharina Langin, (privately printed manuscript, 1997); p. JSC Snell-2717 has scanned this manuscript and will email selected pages to interested persons.
- Harlan Twp., Warren Co, OH, cemeteries  Link not working as of 12/19.
- Brace, Edwin T. and Atha Peckenpaugh Brace Packinpaughs, Pickenpaughs, Beckenbaughs, Peckinpahs, and Peckenpaughs. Descendants of Johann Adam & Anna Maria Beckenbach, revised edition, (Gateway Press, Inc, Baltimore, Maryland, 1984); p. JSC Snell-2717 owns this book and can copy pages for interested people.
- Mason, Floyd R. and Kathryn G. The Michael Miller and Susanna Bechtol Family Record, 1993. WorldCat link: 
- Johann Michael Miller Family History website. 
More Genealogy Tools
Only the Trusted List can access the following:
- Jane's formal name
- full middle name (E.)
- e-mail address
- birth location
- images (1)
For access to Jane Copes's full information you must be on Jane's Trusted List. Please login.
See the Contact section of the Tree & Tools