Categories: Snow Name Study.
- Father: Zerubbabel SNOW b: 14 May 1672 in Woburn, Middlesex, Massachusetts Bay colony, New England
- Mother: Jemina CUTLER b: 1670 in Watertown, Middlesex Co., Massachusetts Bay, New England
On March 25, 1729, in Marlboro, Middlesex Co., MA, John Snow married Abigail BRINGHAM, b: 25 Nov 1708 in Marlboro, Middlesex Co., Massachusetts Bay province, New England. The couple had the following children:
- John Snow Jr. b: 25 Nov 1729, Marlboro, Middlesex, Mass. Bay
- Warren Snow b: 1734, Southborough, Worcester, Mass. Bay
- M. Mehitable Snow, b: 1738, Leicester, Worcester, Mass. Bay
- Zerubbabel Snow b: 12 Aug 1741, Rutland, Worcester, Mass.
- Phoebe Snow b: 1745, Rutland, Worcester, Massachusetts Bay, New England
As an be seen from the above list, John & Abigail Snow moved from Middlesex County to Worcester County in the early 1730s. They lived in at least 3 different towns there. Later, in the 1770s, they moved again, this time from Rutland, Worcester Co., Massachusetts Bay, to Chesterfield, Cheshire, New Hampshire. John Snow Sr. died in Chesterfield, New Hampshire on May 12, 1777. His wife survived his passing. She died on March 6, 1790. They are both buried at the West Burying Ground, West Chesterfield, Cheshire County, New Hampshire, USA.
- ↑ Johnson, Edward F., Woburn Records of Births, Deaths, and Marriages, from 1640 to 1873. Part I - Births (Woburn, Mass. : Andrews, Cutler & Co., Steam Book and Job Printers. 1890) (Free e-book) (Records are also available at ma-vitalrecords.org) p. 243
- ↑ Ancestral lines of E. H. Whitney, Jr. and Irma Snow - Abigail Brigham
- ↑ See preceding Note and Find A Grave Memorials cited below.
- ↑ Find A Grave Memorial# 26962954 - John Snow. His wife & 3 of his children's Memorials are linked to his on Find A Grave.
- WikiTree profile Snow-507 was created through the import of 236-Cathy.ged on 20 October 2010.
Searching for someone else?
Do you have a GEDCOM? Login to have every name in your tree searched. It's free (like everything on WikiTree).
It may be possible to confirm family relationships with John by comparing test results with other carriers of his Y-chromosome or his mother's mitochondrial DNA. However, there are no known yDNA or mtDNA test-takers in his direct paternal or maternal line. It is likely that these autosomal DNA test-takers will share DNA with John:
Have you taken a DNA test for genealogy? If so, login to add it. If not, see our friends at Family Tree DNA.
Images: 1 Collaboration
- Login to edit this profile.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.
John is 15 degrees from Kevin Bacon, 11 degrees from Abraham Lincoln, 21 degrees from Ayn Rand, 16 degrees from Peter Roberts and 17 degrees from Queen Elizabeth II of the Commonwealth Realms on our single family tree. Login to find your connection.