- Anon's formal name
- e-mail address
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Anon is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- I have a large number of ancestors that participated in the Revolution
- I have always had an interest in African American History
- My family came to Alabama around 1820 by wagon train from South Carolina.
- Sometimes my family Bell shows up as Ball
- Lucy Bell is my third great grandmother,she was born 1819-1823 in Habersham Georgia,she married Jeremiah Shirley and they lived in Al
- Ann (Bowen) Vaughan is my direct female link her Father is Philip and her Mother is Margaret Richards Ann was b. 1735 in Wales she married Absalom Abraham Vaughan. Ann passed away in the USA. Alternatibe spellings of last name Boulden,Boleyn
- My Busseys started out in Maryland in the 1600's. In the late 1700's early1800's they moved to SC
- I have several German lines
- I am looking for William Norman married Elizabeth Tracy (Tierce). William was born in SC around 1808,I think he lived next door to a Thomas Norman
- I love working on notables making sure they are remembered for their contributions.
- My Schneiders, Vaughan Yeagers
- Shared lineage to 31 Presidents
- Southern Colonies,United Kingdom and Mayflower
- My direct line
- Bishop and Adams
- Many of my lines settled in Southern Colonies.
- I descend from her marriage to a Bussey
I have been doing genealogy for about twenty years. Wikitree offers more then any program I have ever found.
- why can't I access the profile for Donald Eugene Seigelman-1 and 2 Oct 1, 2017.
- I took an online genealogy class that had a lot of databases links Jul 31, 2017.
- All of my DNA info is on my page even though I deleted it Jul 9, 2017.
- JD Snyder is a Wonderful WikiTreer Jun 27, 2017.
- JD Snyder is a Wonderful WikiTreer Jun 15, 2017.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Anon. (Best for comments to Anon that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Anon that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 18 Feb 2018 at 21:50 GMT Lucy (Selvaggio) Selvaggio-Diaz wrote:
On 12 Feb 2018 at 02:24 GMT Ellen Smith wrote:
On WikiTree-8, you posted "Hi I agree about the birthdate for this one, so are you going to work on the one ,this one was previously listed as?."
You say you were referring to Cole-180. You edited that page a year ago to change the birth date in the profile data from 1756-05-24 to 1748-05-24 and the Death Date from 1829-06-10 to 1834-06-10. Those look to me like life dates for two different people. The biography for this person still shows the 1756-1829 dates (not the dates you put in the profile data).
So are you saying you agree with the unexplained birth date you added last year, and you want a New Netherland project leader to research it for you? (NOTE: Projects aren't free research services.) Or do you now agree with 1756?
On 11 Feb 2018 at 22:03 GMT Ellen Smith wrote:
On 22 Jan 2018 at 06:26 GMT Kay (Johnson) Wilson wrote:
I found Mary Clayton-159. She was detached as the mother of Hannah Beals-92 a year ago, by Zoiya Holland-5579 (in January 2017). That had nothing to do with the merge you just completed. I don't understand what you mean about a gedcom being 'released'. I've not heard that terminology before.
On 22 Jan 2018 at 05:45 GMT Kay (Johnson) Wilson wrote:
On 21 Jan 2018 at 19:29 GMT David Olson wrote:
On 6 Jan 2018 at 15:37 GMT Cecil Stuerke wrote:
On 2 Jan 2018 at 18:51 GMT Guy Constantineau wrote:
Wish you a Happy New Year. May 2018 bring you all you need to be happy.
Congratulation for adding your contributions in December. Whatever the quantity of your contributions, they all count. As I always say "Quality is better than quantity" to make a great family tree.
Thank you for being a Wikitreer,
Guy Constantineau - Wikitree leader
On 29 Nov 2017 at 06:28 GMT Gillian Thomas wrote:
I’m the new Project Coordinator for the England Project. I am contacting you, as there have been some recent changes to the project which we are keen to bring to your attention. Please look at the England Project page for more information on the changes and the ways members are able to actively contribute moving forward. Once you have considered how you would like to participate, please contact either myself or Susie to let us know. We can then list your involvement, help you join the Google group forum for England, and give you any other help you may need to get going. If we don’t hear back from you we’ll assume you do not wish to be a part of the England Project for the time being. We really hope you will join the team! Gillian
On 24 Nov 2017 at 01:25 GMT Sharon Richardson wrote: