Categories: Alabama Roots Project.
- Anon's formal name
- e-mail address
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Anon is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- I have a large number of ancestors that participated in the Revolution
- I have always had an interest in African American History
- My family came to Alabama around 1820 by wagon train from South Carolina.
- Sometimes my family Bell shows up as Ball
- Lucy Bell is my third great grandmother,she was born 1819-1823 in Habersham Georgia,she married Jeremiah Shirley and they lived in Al
- Ann (Bowen) Vaughan is my direct female link her Father is Philip and her Mother is Margaret Richards Ann was b. 1735 in Wales she married Absalom Abraham Vaughan. Ann passed away in the USA. Alternatibe spellings of last name Boulden,Boleyn
- I am looking for William Norman married Elizabeth Tracy (Tierce). William was born in SC around 1808,I think he lived next door to a Thomas Norman
- I love working on notables making sure they are remembered for their contributions.
- My Schneiders, Vaughan Yeagers
- Shared lineage to 31 Presidents
- Southern Colonies,United Kingdom and Mayflower
- The furthest back in my direct mtdna
- Bishop and Adams
- I love providing insight into the peoples lives.
- Many of my lines settled in Southern Colonies.
- I descend from her marriage to a Bussey
- Does anyone know which states stores your dna if born after DNA information was available? May 13, 2018.
- Will we be provided a list of living people w/ DNA that need to get approval? May 12, 2018.
- Is anyone interested in a course about Quakers May 3, 2018.
- I passed the tested for Pre 1700 a long time ago but it doesn't seem to be kicking in Apr 23, 2018.
- why can't I access the profile for Donald Eugene Seigelman-1 and 2 Oct 1, 2017.
- I took an online genealogy class that had a lot of databases links Jul 31, 2017.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Anon. (Best for comments to Anon that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Anon that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 21 Aug 2018 at 08:10 GMT David Horsley wrote:
On 20 Aug 2018 at 07:13 GMT C. Mackinnon wrote:
On 29 Jun 2018 at 18:18 GMT Mark Hankins wrote:
On 29 Jun 2018 at 18:10 GMT Mark Hankins wrote:
On 29 Jun 2018 at 17:26 GMT Mark Hankins wrote:
On 26 Jun 2018 at 10:32 GMT David Hasty wrote:
On 24 May 2018 at 20:12 GMT Martyn Mulford wrote:
I will leave Marie Martin's profile (Mulford-311) as it now is and not connect her to Benjamin Mulford-16's profile unless you concur eventually, though it feels sad to leave her out. Also, I see no need to remove from Mulford-312, even after merging into Mulford-16, any materials pertaining to Thomas Mulford-70, though I may eventually include some of them in Mulford-70 's profile as well. Thank you for creating Miss Martin's profile --her Mulford family history has long been in need of clarification.
On 10 May 2018 at 02:36 GMT Betty (Fauerbach) Kennedy wrote:
On 30 Apr 2018 at 21:38 GMT Kimberly (Curtis) McComb wrote:
On 16 Apr 2018 at 14:25 GMT Mags Gaulden wrote:
You asked why you and your close family were not appearing as DNA connections on Madison-60. It's very simple. Your privacy level is set to Private. If you want to have WikiTree post your DNA information to Ancestor profiles the privacy level must be, Private with Public Biography and Family Tree. It's the same with relationship finders. I couldn't see if you were connected with a paper trail either because of the privacy level setting.