First-hand information. Entered by Anon Snyder at registration.
http://www.ogsgs.org/ffam/ Anon Snyder's descend from the Snyders that are among the "First Families "of Orangeburg SC
Queen Elizabeth l and Anon are 9th cousins
Queen Elizabeth II and Anon are 9th cousins once removed
- Anon's formal name
- e-mail address
- images (1)
- family tree
- father's name
- mother's name
- siblings' names
- children's names (1)
- spouse's name and marriage information
- autosomal DNA test connections
Anon is a Wiki Genealogy Volunteer following these tags:
- I have a large number of ancestors that participated in the Revolution
- I have always had an interest in African American History
- My family came to Alabama around 1820 by wagon train from South Carolina.
- Sometimes my family Bell shows up as Ball
- Lucy Bell is my third great grandmother,she was born 1819-1823 in Habersham Georgia,she married Jeremiah Shirley and they lived in Al
- Ann (Bowen) Vaughan is my direct female link her Father is Philip and her Mother is Margaret Richards Ann was b. 1735 in Wales she married Absalom Abraham Vaughan. Ann passed away in the USA. Alternatibe spellings of last name Boulden,Boleyn
- I am looking for William Norman married Elizabeth Tracy (Tierce). William was born in SC around 1808,I think he lived next door to a Thomas Norman
- I love working on notables making sure they are remembered for their contributions.
- My Schneiders, Vaughan Yeagers
- Shared lineage to 31 Presidents
- Southern Colonies,United Kingdom and Mayflower
- The furthest back in my direct mtdna
- Bishop and Adams
- I love providing insight into the peoples lives.
- Many of my lines settled in Southern Colonies.
- I descend from her marriage to a Bussey
- why can't I access the profile for Donald Eugene Seigelman-1 and 2 Oct 1, 2017.
- I took an online genealogy class that had a lot of databases links Jul 31, 2017.
- All of my DNA info is on my page even though I deleted it Jul 9, 2017.
- JD Snyder is a Wonderful WikiTreer Jun 27, 2017.
- JD Snyder is a Wonderful WikiTreer Jun 15, 2017.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to Anon. (Best for comments to Anon that need to be private.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages to or about Anon that can be public. Limit 20 per day.)
On 16 Apr 2018 at 14:25 GMT Mags Gaulden wrote:
You asked why you and your close family were not appearing as DNA connections on Madison-60. It's very simple. Your privacy level is set to Private. If you want to have WikiTree post your DNA information to Ancestor profiles the privacy level must be, Private with Public Biography and Family Tree. It's the same with relationship finders. I couldn't see if you were connected with a paper trail either because of the privacy level setting.
On 7 Apr 2018 at 19:29 GMT Steven Harris wrote:
I think you mistook the conversation on First Families. I am not suggesting that you are not a descendant of a First Family, I was suggesting that certain profiles you have linked to the category are not actual First Families and should be moved to other categories (we can set one up if needed). The category in question is used for the First Families themselves who either settled or served in the Republic of Texas before February 19, 1846.
On 3 Apr 2018 at 16:37 GMT Margaret (Robe) Summitt wrote:
On 2 Apr 2018 at 20:47 GMT Karen (Cole) Reitano wrote:
On 30 Mar 2018 at 01:28 GMT Laura (Pennie) Bozzay wrote:
No pressure, every profile with a source makes our WikiTree better. Your work will continue to be included on the Tracking Sheet even if you do not register.
Your work is appreciated. Thanks for sourcing!
Laura Bozzay - Sourcerers' Challenge Facilitator
On 24 Mar 2018 at 15:45 GMT Abbeh Cooley wrote:
On 23 Mar 2018 at 07:21 GMT C. Mackinnon wrote:
On 20 Mar 2018 at 08:23 GMT C. Mackinnon wrote:
On 18 Feb 2018 at 21:50 GMT Lucy (Selvaggio) Selvaggio-Diaz wrote:
On 11 Feb 2018 at 22:03 GMT Ellen Smith wrote: