Location: Du Bois, Clearfield County, Pennsylvania
Surnames/tags: Mine Disaster Pennsylvania Disasters
This mining disaster is in need of help developing it. Are you interested in adopting this location?
Contact: United States Mining Disasters
History and Circumstances
- Date: 27 April 1905
- Location: DuBois, Pennsylvania
- Victims: 13 casualties
- Cause: Explosion
Results and Findings
To Create the Category
- To create the category for this Disaster, please add [[Category:Eleanora Mine, Du Bois, Pennsylvania, 1905]] at the top of this page. When the category link shows up red at the bottom of the profile, click it to add the parent categories [[Category:Pennsylvania, Mining Disasters]] and [[Category:Du Bois, Pennsylvania]]. Please remove these category instructions after the category has been added.
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)