Surname/tag: Brasfield, Brassfield
Brasfield-Brassfield Genealogies by Annabelle and Edward McAllister contains a wealth of information. The attached study revisits the very first part where family connections were made based on family lore. A new analysis of the records shows the following.
George Brasfield was born 1688 in Macclesfield, Cheshire, England, and emigrated to America as a boy. He had the following sons:
- Michael, d. 1763, Caroline County, Virginia. Uncertain.
- George, d. 1771, Granville County, North Carolina
- Edward, d. 1805, Garrard County, Kentucky
- John, d. 1788, Wake County, North Carolina
- David, d. 1816, Wake County, North Carolina
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)