10th Michigan Volunteer Reenactment Infantry
A small group of re-enactors based in the Mount Pleasant area. They recreate the original 10th Michigan and they provide a living history camp in Rochester, MI each Memorial Day weekend.
- UNION MICHIGAN REENACTMENT VOLUNTEERS
- 10th Regiment, Reenactment Michigan Infantry
- OVERVIEW: The Tenth Michigan Infantry was organized on February 13, 1976, by Major General Norman O. Rowley. It was organized into 5 Companies recruited as follows, Company A: Central Michigan, Company C: Southeast Michigan, Company E: Eastern Michigan, Company F: Northern Michigan, Company G: Western Michigan. After the death of Major General Norman O. Rowley, his son, General David Rowley, took command of the regiment. It is currently based in Mount Pleasant, Isabella County.
- SERVICE: 9th Annual Mid Michigan Civil War Muster September 21 & 22, 2013; Laingsburg Civil War Muster October 1 & 2, 2016; Rochester Hills Every Year; School Events; Recruiting Events; etc.
- Regiment lost during service 1 Officer by disease. Total 1.