Surnames/tags: Brooks Johnson Warfield
The goal of this project is to start a project where the descendants of Maryland ancestors can freely discuss and share information.
I am specifically interested in discussing the diverse culture of Maryland in the 1700 and 1800s. Though am happy to collaborate on anything related.
My interest began while I was studying my 3rd great-grandfather’s census and became fascinated by the people in his household and in his neighborhood.
Right now this project just has one member, me. I am Sharon Cobb.
Here are some of the tasks that I think need to be done. I'll be working on them, and could use your help.
- Identifying extended families of ancestors
- Learning how to interpret census categories and what that could mean for the people on the census
- Understanding the socio-economic situation of the times.
What did it mean to be middle-class or a tradesman?
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)