Year born is year of census minus age so may be one year too high even if age is correct.
- name, age, born where, notes
- Lafayette Bradham, 45, male, 1875 MS, White, handwriting is as shown but should be Brabham.
- Katie Bradham, 26, 1894 MS, wife, White
- Eula Bradham, 16, 1904 MS, daughter, White
- Maybell Bradham, 14 1906, daughter, White
- Nikie Hughes, 15 1905, female servant, Mulatto
- Willie M Hayes, 2 1918, female boarder, Mulatto
- Floria Brabham, 46, 1874 MS, female divorced, White
- Giles T Brabham, 20, 1900 MS, son, White original census form looks like Julius
- Dewitt T Brabham, 18, 1902 MS, son, White
- Lafayette Brobham, 36, 1874 MS, handwriting can be interpreted as shown but could be Brabham.
- Flora Brobham, 36, 1874 MS, wife
- Saludie Brobham, 15, 1895 MS, daughter
- Dora Brobham, 13, 1897 MS, daughter
- Gladys Brotham, 11, 1899 LA, daughter
- Julius Brotham, 9, 1901 LA, son
- Dewitt Brotham, 7, 1903 LA, son
- Eula Brotham, 5, 1905 LA, son
- Mabel Brotham, 3, 1907 LA, daughter
- W L Bratham, 26, 1874 MS
- Flora Bratham, 28, 1872 MS, wife
- Luda Bratham, 5, 1895 MS, daughter
- Dora Bratham, 4, 1896 MS, daughter
- Gladys Bratham, 3, 1897 MS, daughter
- Julius Bratham, 2, 1898 LA, son
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)