The goal of this project is to collect images pertaining to and build a roster of the 88th United States Colored Infantry of the United States Colored Troops (USCT.)
- Raymoure-1 is adding images where 88th USCT soldiers appear on the same image as a 54th or 55th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry soldier
Here are some of the tasks that I think need to be done. I'll be working on them, and could use your help.
- Add images of Veterans Schedules with 88th USCT soldiers
- Add images of pension records of 88th USCT soldiers
- Build roster of 88th USCT
- Build profiles for 88th USCT soldiers and their families
- 1890 United States Veterans Schedules (available at libraries with Ancestry.com Library Edition or HeritageQuest)
- Grave inscriptions
- Private John Wilks of Huron, Ohio
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)