Location: Benenden, Kent, England
James Avery came to the United States in 1841 with his family and widowed father, William Avery. He was back in England for the 1851 Census. In 1855 he returned to the United States where he and his family remained. They settled in New York Counties, Ontario, Wayne, and Seneca.
DNA matches are shared through other branches that help validate the assumption that James belongs to the William & Martha family.
James c1806 and Caroline (Blackman) Avery Descendants
- Walter Avery 1861
- Veronica (DeWall) Struzik Ancestry, MH, FTDNA
- Mary Jane (Avery) Fynaut 1870
- Charles Thomas Avery 1874
- Robert Wentworth GEDmatch M133813
- medtech3 GEDmatch DN6376588
- Tammy Boglione Ancestry
- M. Esley FTDNA 5001064
George Ralph and Margaret Fuggle
- John Ralph
- rayralph1 Ancestry