Location: Norfolk, Litchfield, Connecticut, United States
Other: Connecticut Sources
A Brief History of The Town of Norfolk, from 1738 to 1844
And a Summary of Events and Transactions which Have Occurred in this Town, from its firstsettlement, chronologicallyarranged. Faithfully collected from the Public Records of the Town and Other Correct Documents, with the dates accurately annexed. To which is Added a Description of the Town, Incidents, List of Officers, and Other Interesting Matter.
- by Auren Roys, Town and Ecclesiastical Society Clerk
- published by Henry Ludwig, New York, 1846
- Review: NEHGR (1848) Vol. 2, Page 224.
- Source Example:
- <span id='Roys'></span>Roys, Auren. ''[[Space:A Brief History of The Town of Norfolk, from 1738 to 1844|A Brief History of The Town of Norfolk, from 1738 to 1844]]'' (Henry Ludwig, New York, 1846)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Roys|Roys]]: Page 134</ref>
- Inline-Text Example:
- ([[#Roys|Roys]]: Page 134)
Available online at these locations: