Date: [unknown] to 1763
Profile manager: Rick Pierpont [send private message]
This page has been accessed 236 times.
Other: Family Genealogies | England Sources
A Few Anecdotes and Observations Relating to Oliver Cromwell and His Family
Serving to rectify several errors concerning him, published by Nicolaus Comnenus Papadopoli, in his "Historia Gymnasii Patavini".
- by Sir James Burrow (1701-1782) a member of the Royal Society, and of the Society of Antiquaries, of London.
- published London, 1763
- 14 pages
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
Table of Contents
- No errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Burrow'></span>Burrow, James, Sir. ''[[Space:A Few Anecdotes and Observations Relating to Oliver Cromwell and His Family|A Few Anecdotes and Observations Relating to Oliver Cromwell and His Family]]'' (London, 1763) [ Page ].
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.