Location: New England
A Genealogical Dictionary of the First Settlers of New England
- by James Savage (1784-1873), John Farmer (1789-1838)
- published by Little, Brown and Company, Boston, 1860-1862
- published July 2016: For Sale, includes a foreword by Gary Boyd Roberts and a new index.
- Source Example:
- <span id='Savage'></span>Savage, James. ''[[Space:A Genealogical Dictionary of the First Settlers of New England|A Genealogical Dictionary of the First Settlers of New England]]'' (Little, Brown and Company, Boston, 1862)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Savage|Savage]]: Vol. 1, Page 123</ref>
Available online at these locations:
- Index (1884)
- Search all 4 volumes: http://search.ancestry.com/search/db.aspx?dbid=3124
- All four volumes: http://puritanism.online.fr/puritanism/Savage/savage.html
- All four volumes: http://www.usgennet.org/usa/topic/newengland/savage/
- Vol. 1: (1860)
- Vol. 2 (1860)
- Vol. 3 (1861)
- Vol. 4: (1862)
- Corrected electronic version copyright Robert Kraft, July 1994, with addition of missing pages 422-423 (vol.3) by Warren Wetmore
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.