Date: [unknown] [unknown]
Profile manager: Rick Pierpont [send private message]
This page has been accessed 634 times.
Other: Family Genealogies
A Genealogical History of the Holt Family in the United States
More Particularly The Descendants of Nicholas Holt of Newbury and Andover, Mass., 1634-1644, and of William Holt of New Haven, Conn.
- by Daniel Steele Durrie (1819-1892) Librarian of The State Historical Society of Wisconsin, author of Steele Family Genealogy, Corr. Mem. of Conn. Hist. Soc. and New England Historic-Genealogical Society.
- published by J. Munsell, 78 State Street, Albany, 1864.
- 367 pages
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
Table of Contents
- No errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Durrie'></span>Durrie, Daniel. ''[[Space:A Genealogical History of the Holt Family in the United States|A Genealogical History of the Holt Family in the United States]]'' (J. Munsell, Albany, 1864)
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.