Surnames/tags: Yvery Luvel Perceval
Other: Family Genealogies
A Genealogical History of the House of Yvery
In its different branches of Yvery, Luvel, Perceval, and Gournay.
- by James Anderson
- published by H. Woodfall, 1742
- Based on materials collected by John Perceval, Second Earl of Egmont.
- Source Example:
- <span id='Anderson'></span>Anderson, James. ''[[Space:A Genealogical History of the House of Yvery|A Genealogical History of The House of Yvery]]'' (H. Woodfall, 1742)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Anderson|Anderson]]: Vol. 1, Page 134</ref>
Available online at these locations:
- Vol. 1
- Vol. 2 revised and partly written by William Whiston
Table of Contents
- Vol. 1
- Epitome of the Work
- The Introduction
- First Book:
- Chap I Of the Origine of the House of Yvery, Luve, Perceval, and Gournay
- Chap II Of the Name of Yvery, &c. and of the different Appellations used by the different Houses of this Stock; and of the Sobriquets of different Persons of this House.
- Chap III Of the Arms of the House of Yvery, &c.
- Chap IV Of the Crests, Supporters, Mottos, and Cri de Guerre of the House of Yvery, &c.
- Chap V Of the Lands possessed by the House of Yvery, &c.
- Chap VI Of the Honours, Dignities, Employments, and Posts of Honour and Profit, enjoyed by the House of Yvery, &c.
- Chap VII Of the Great Alliances of the House of Yvery, &c.
- Second Book:
- The Descents of the Earls and Barons of Yvery, Oisery, St. Pathu, and Rosny, in Normandy
- Third Book:
- The Descents of the Barons Luvel of Kerry in the County of Somerset in England Fourth
- Fourth Book:
- The Descents of the Barons Luvel, of Tichmersh, Dockinges, and Minster-Luvel, tbe Viscount Luvel, and the Barons Luvel of Morley, in England.
- Fifth Book:
- The Descents of the ancient Barons Perceval in Ireland, and the Lords of Eastbury and Weston-Gordein, Coreville and Watton, in the County of Somerset, in England.
- Vol. 2
- To The Reader.
- Sixth Book:
- Tbe Descents of the Lords of Tykenham, Rolseston, Sydenham, Moreland, Wely, Overwere, Nailsay, Batilborow, Burton, &c. in England; Lords also of Burton, Liscarrol, Castlewaring, Oughterard, Kanturk, Templehouse, &c. in Ireland; Baronets, Barons Perceval of Burton, Viscounts Perceval of Kanturk, and Earls of Egmont.
- Seventh Book:
- The Descents of the ancient Barons of Harpetre-Gournay and Barons of Guinne; also Lords of Ferenton, Harpetre, Overwere, &c.