Other: Family Genealogies
A Genealogy of the Descendants of Alexander Alvord
An early settler of Windsor, Conn. and Northampton, Mass.
- by Samuel Morgan Alvord (1869-1943)
- published by A.D. Andrews, Printer, Webster, N.Y., 1908
- 823 pages
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
- Book Notices. A Genealogy of The Descendants of Alexander Alvord, The New England Historical & Genealogical Register (NEHGS, Boston, Mass., 1909) Vol. 63, Page 203.
- "This excellent and comprehensive genealogy contains a record of more than three thousand descendants, many of whom made their homes in the West, and incorporates all the information that had previously been printed regarding this family. Great credit is due the compiler for the careful, conscientious manner in which his work has been done, and special mention should be made of the fact that in almost every case the full name of the person recorded is given, an important feature too often neglected by genealogists. The frontispiece is a view of Whitestaunton Parish, co. Somerset, Eng., the home of the English Alvords, and several pages are devoted to them. The book is printed in large, clear type on good paper, and has a substantial binding. An index of more than one hundred pages closes this admirable genealogy."
Table of Contents
- When errors in this publication are found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Alvord'></span>Alvord, Samuel Morgan. ''[[Space:A Genealogy of the Descendants of Alexander Alvord|A Genealogy of the Descendants of Alexander Alvord]]'' (A.D. Andrews, Webster, N.Y., 1908) [ Page ].
Please add your preferred citation format, so that it may be easily copied by you and others:
- <ref name=Alvord>Alvord, Samuel Morgan. ''[[Space:A Genealogy of the Descendants of Alexander Alvord|A Genealogy of the Descendants of Alexander Alvord]]'' (A.D. Andrews, Webster, N.Y., 1908) [ Page ].</ref>