Location: Rehoboth, Bristol, Massachusetts, United States
Other: Massachusetts Sources
A History of Rehoboth, Massachusetts
Its history for 275 years, 1643-1918, in which is incorporated the vital parts of the original history of the town published in1836, and written by Leonard Bliss, Jr. 1811-1842.
- by Rev. George Henry Tilton, A.M. (b.1845) Founder of The Rehoboth Antiquarian Society, Minister in Rehoboth, 1877-1891
- published by The Author, Boston, Mass., 1918
- 417 pages
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
Table of Contents
- Maps and Illustrations
- Key to Map
- Early Settlers and Annals
- King Philip's War
- The Revolutionary War And Events Following
- The Bristol County Militia
- Soldiers of The Civil War
- The Churches of Rehoboth
- The Progress of Education
- The Teachers of Rehoboth
- The Rehoboth Antiquarian Society
- Rehoboth Agriculture
- Native Trees
- Rehoboth Manufactures
- Rehoboth Cemeteries
- Biographical Sketches
- Miscellaneous Topics, Page 393.
- Index, Page 411
- List of Subscribers
- See page 410.
- No additional errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Tilton'></span>Tilton, George Henry. ''[[Space:A History of Rehoboth, Massachusetts|A History of Rehoboth, Massachusetts]]'' (The Author, Boston, Mass., 1918)