Location: Branford, New Haven, Connecticut, United States
Other: Connecticut Sources
A History of the First Church and Society of Branford, Connecticut, 1644-1919
- by Jesse Rupert Simonds
- published by The Tuttle, Morehouse & Taylor Co., New Haven, Conn., 1919
- 191 pages
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
Table of Contents
- "The Place Of The Tidal River"
- The Pioneer Days Of John Sherman
- Abraham Pierson, Pilgrim And Apostle
- John Bowers And The Years Of Famine
- In The Days Of Samuel Russell
- Philemon Robbins--"Persecuted For Righteousness Sake"
- Two Minor Prophets
- The Ministry Of "Father" Gillett
- Jacob G. Miller--An Interlude
- A Variety Of Leaders
- The New Century
- Thru Troubled Waters
- War Records; There And Here
- When errors in this publication are found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Simonds'></span>Simonds, Jesse Rupert. ''[[Space:A History of the First Church and Society of Branford, Connecticut, 1644-1919|A History of the First Church and Society of Branford, Connecticut, 1644-1919]]'' (Tuttle, Morehouse & Taylor Co., New Haven, Conn., 1919) [ Page ].
Please add your preferred citation format, so that it may be easily copied by you and others: