Location: Pultney, Vermont, USA
A History of the Town of Poultney, Vermont, from its Settlement to the Year 1875
with family and biographical sketches and incidents.
- by Joseph Joslin, Barnes Frisbie, Frederick Ruggles
- published by Journal Printing Office, Pultney, VT, 1875
- Citation Example:
- <span id='Joslin'></span>Joslin, Joseph & Frisbie, Barnes & Ruggles, Frederick. ''[[Space:A History of the Town of Poultney, Vermont, from its Settlement to the Year 1875|A History of the Town of Poultney, Vermont, from its Settlement to the Year 1875]]'' (Journal Printing Office, Pultney, VT, 1875)
- Footnote Example:
- <ref>[[#Joslin|Joslin]]: Page 121</ref>
Available online at these locations:
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)
There are no public comments yet.