Quoting from Kamilaroi - A Nations Identity:
- The Kamilaroi nation is of vast expanse, lying within northern New South Wales (NSW) and southern Queensland (Qld), stretching from as far as the Hunter Valley in NSW through to Nindigully in Qld and as far west as the Warrumbungle Mountains near Coonabarabran in NSW, sweeping across the Liverpool Plains.
- Centres within this nation incorporate Quirindi, Tamworth, Narrabri, Walgett, Lightening Ridge, Moree, Boggabilla, Gunnedah, Mungindai, Murrurundi, Singleton and Nindigully (Qld).
- The Kamilaroi or Gamilaroi are an Indigenous Australian koori people who are from the area which extended from around Singleton in the Hunter Valley through to the Warrumbungle Mountains in the west and up through the present-day centres of Quirindi, Gunnedah, Tamworth, Narrabri, Walgett, Moree, Lightning Ridge and Mungindi in New South Wales, to Nindigully in south west Queensland. The Kamilaroi is one of the four largest indigenous nations in Australia. 
- Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies (AIATSIS): Gamilaraay, Gamilaroi, Kamilaroi
- Yuwaalaraay and Gamilaraay
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Gillian Thomas and Australia Project WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)