- Reference: IR 26/368/83
- Description: Description: Abstract of Will of Joseph Anstee, Yeoman of Houghton Regis near Dunstable, Bedfordshire. Proved in the Court of Bedford.
- Date: Date: February 17 1804
- Held by: The National Archives, Kew
- Date of probate and Sum Sworn: Feb 17, £2000. (note that whole box has been crossed out, unclear what that signifies)
- Testator: Joseph Anstee of Houghton Regis near Dunstable, yeoman.
- Executors: Joseph Anstee, John Eames, Joseph Freeman of same Place.
- Richard Anstee, son, £500.
- Benjamin Anstee, son, £500.
- Hannah, daughter, wife of David Fletcher of Northampton, Baker. £350
- To every surviving grandchild, £20 each.
- To the three Executors, £20 each.
- The residue split amongst the remaining children:
- Sons: Joseph, William, Matthew, John, Richard, Benjamin.
- Daughters: Hannah Fletcher, Elizabeth Ginger, Sarah Burgin, Ann Eames and (illegible) Freeman.