The barque Agincourt, 543/669 tons, departed Gravesend/London 7 October 1849, via Deal 9 October 1849 and Plymouth 18 October 1849, arrived Port Adelaide 1 February 1850. Captain: W. Cumberland; Surgeon-Superintendent: Dr. Edward Gregory; Passengers: 226 - 257 immmigrants (five births and one death in passage).       
Passenger in cabin: Rev. J. Watson, wife and child, Miss Small and servant, Mr William Main , wife and child, Mr. J. Tolson, Mr. L. Glyde and Dr. E. Gregory.
Passenger Lists etc.
- ↑ The Sydney Shipping Gazette (SSG), 16 February 1850
- ↑ barque Agincourt, 669 tons, Captain W. Cumberland, from London October 7th 1849 / Plymouth 18th October 1849, arrived at Port Adelaide, South Australia 1st February 1850. transcribed and submitted to The Ships List by Robert Janmaat, at: http://www.theshipslist.com/ships/australia/agincourt1850.shtml
- ↑ SHIPPING INTELLIGENCE. from South Australian Register (Adelaide, SA : 1839 - 1900) of Saturday 2 February 1850, Page 3. first accessed online on the 17th of November, 2019 at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/38451547?
- ↑ AGINCOURT 1849-50 from Diane Cummings Bound for South Australia website at: http://www.slsa.sa.gov.au/BSA/1850Agincourt.htm
- ↑ 07/10/1849 - 01/02/1850 from Passengers in History an initiative of the South Australian Maritime Museum at: http://passengersinhistory.sa.gov.au/node/942079
- ↑ SHIPPING INTELLIGENCE. from the South Australian (Adelaide, SA : 1844 - 1851) of Tuesday 5 February 1850, Page 2. first accessed online on the 1st of December, 2019 at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/71625608/6252280
- ↑ Results for South Australia, Passenger Lists 1847-1886 from Find My past database at: https://search.findmypast.com.au/results/world-records/south-australia-passenger-lists-1847-1886?eventyear=1850&eventyear_offset=2&shipname=agincourt
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)