Location: Macon, Alabama, United States
Surnames/tags: Black_Heritage Enslaved_Ancestry
Slaves of Thomas T Cofield (1809-1865)
1850 Slave Schedule
Thomas lists himself as having 13 slaves.
|Name||Gender||Est Birth Year||1850|
|Thomas (Williams) Mounts (1835-1907)||M||1836||√|
1855 Alabama Census
Thomas lists himself as having 20 slaves.
Thomas didn't pass away until 1865, so there should be an 1860 slave schedule, but so far unable to find it. Robinson-27225 23:58, 29 January 2022 (UTC)
- ↑ "United States Census (Slave Schedule), 1850 ", database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:HRWY-WMZM : 23 February 2021), Thomas Cofield in entry for MM9.1.1/MV8Z-VP4:, 1850.
- ↑ "Alabama State Census, 1855," database, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:V6P1-7WB : 3 August 2016), Thomas Cofield, Macon, Alabama; citing p. 58, Department of Archives and History, Montgomery; FHL microfilm 1,533,834.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)