Location: Graham, Alamance, North Carolina, United States
Alamance Christian School
The goal of this page is to preserve the history of Alamance Christian School and to connect the facualty, staff, and students to WikiTree's genealogical database. For informtion about the religious and educational aspects of the school, please visit the school's homepage.
- In 1969 concerned parents and pastors began Alamance Christian School in the facilities of Greenway Park Baptist Church with 110 students in grades one through eight. A grade was added each year thereafter until ACS graduated its first senior class in 1974.
- In the fall of 1971, 275 students began the school year in new facilities located on Townbranch Road. In 1976, the chapel/home economics building was added to the facilities. A new day care building was completed for the 1977-78 school year. The school campus is now comprised of approximately 19 acres of land.
- Over 1,000 graduates of Alamance Christian School are making an impact in communities and professions by putting their Christ-centered education to work around the world. Your accomplishments - whether in business, church, or home - are a reflection of the academic and spiritual excellence of ACS and set an example for the next generation of ACS graduates.
- For a list of facualty, staff, and students that are on Wikitree, visit the ACS Category.
ACS by Year
1981-1982 School Year
- School year information is being added by Allan Capps as it is made available to him. Last update, 18 Sep 2023.