The Ship Albatross' Voyage to New South Wales with Bounty Immigrants in 1841 departed Dublin 23 July 1841 under Captain Boult with 285 emigrants. Surgeon Superintendent Edward Harly Esq., Passengers Misses Nesbitt and Mr. Calvin. She landed at Port Jackson in the New South Wales colony on 30 November 1841.
- NRS5316/4_4782/Albatross_30 Nov 1841/ from the Assisted Immigrants (digital) Shipping Lists on the New South Wales State Archives and Records website at: http://indexes.records.nsw.gov.au/ebook/list.aspx?series=NRS5316&item=4_4782&ship=Albatross
- arrival: barque Albatross from the OZ Ships website at: http://www.blaxland.com/ozships/events/5/416.htm#37391
- Results from the Free Settler or Felon? website at: https://www.jenwilletts.com/searchaction.php?page=1&surname=&ship=albatross%201841&firstname=
- The Albatross 1841 from the Lintywhite's Family History Pages website at: http://www.lintywhite.com/albatross.html
- Shipping Intelligence. in the Sydney Free Press (NSW : 1841 - 1842) of Thursday 2 December 1841, Page 2. at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/226358145?
- SYDNEY GENERAL TRADE LIST. SATURDAY, DECEMBER 4, 1841. IMPORTS. in The Sydney Herald (NSW : 1831 - 1842) of Monday 6 December 1841, Page 1. at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/12872647?
- WATER POLICE COURT. The Sydney Monitor and Commercial Advertiser (NSW : 1838 - 1841) of Friday 10 December 1841, Page 2. at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/32191695?
- Marine Police Court. from The Sydney Gazette and New South Wales Advertiser (NSW : 1803 - 1842) of Saturday 18 December 1841, Page 2. at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/2555304?
- Passengers in history
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)