Location: Wellington, Shropshire, England
Surname/tag: All Saints
All Saints is an Anglican Church situated in the centre of the historic market town of Wellington, Shropshire.
The present building was erected in 1789/1790 to replace a medieval building which was damaged both by Oliver Cromwell and King Charles’ men during the Civil War. The architect responsible for the design was George Steuart (c.1730-1806).