Location: Harbridge, Hampshire, England
All Saints Churchyard, Harbridge
The fifteenth century tower is all that remains of the original Harbridge Church. The nave and the chancel were completely rebuilt in 1838 at the expense of the Earl of Normanton.
New Forest District
Postal Code: BH24 3PS
Project members are needed to:
- Assist with data collection and grave marker transcriptions
Additional photography and GPS data collection is needed, and previously collected data can be sent by email to other members willing to assist with transcriptions.
- Link existing profiles or create new profiles for persons listed in the Table of Interments
When complete, everyone listed in the Table of Interments will be linked to their own WikiTree profile, and to a photo of that person's corresponding grave marker. The created profiles can include other genealogical and biographical information as well as a listing of sources for documentation.
- Validate links and transcription information
Profile and photo links and transcribed information needs to be cross-checked to ensure accuracy.
- Create an audio/video tour of the cemetery
Record a virtual tour of the cemetery that can be viewed as downloadable media on computers, tablets or other device. Such a tour would take the viewer around the cemetery to explore the history of the people buried here. Background information can be supplied. Those with mobile internet access can access online links to more information.
|Last Name/ First/Middle Names||Born||Died||Notes|| Photo|
(click for larger)
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)