Location: Clevedon, Auckland, New Zealand
Surnames/tags: Cemeteries New_Zealand
All Souls Churchyard
All Souls' Church was build at Clevedon and dedicated by Bishop Selwyn on December 29th 1861 and was first known as Wairoa Episcopalian Church.
49 North Road, Clevedon, Auckland
New Zealand Cemeteries Team
This page is maintained by the New Zealand Cemeteries Team, who are part of the Global Cemeteries Project (and the Oceania Cemeteries Team). The aim is is to document the final resting place of those buried in New Zealand, to ensure that each cemetery has its own free-space page, which is linked to the category structure for Global Cemeteries, and that those buried in them are also gathered in the correct category.
- For a list of Interments in alphabetical and table format please see the attached page (yet to be commenced).
- Currently there are 0 profiles listed on Wikitree for this cemetery, which is well short of the number of interments. Findagrave has 276 entries, and BillionGraves has 220. Irwin-2099 23:27, 27 January 2019 (UTC)
The overall progress of this endeavour will be found on the NZ Cemeteries Team Progress page.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)