Location: Clarinda, Iowa
Surnames/tags: Sources Family_Genealogies
Other: Family Genealogies
All in the family : an account of the Travis family
- Author: Travis, Julia
- Publisher : Clarinda Publishing Company, Clarinda, Iowa, 1975
- Source Example:
- <span id=‘Travis’></span>Travis, Julia. ''"[[Space:All_in_the_family|All in the family : an account of the Travis family]]"'' (Clarinda Publishing Company, Clarinda, Iowa, 1975)
- Inline Citation Example:
- <ref>[[#Travis|Travis]]: Page 134</ref>
Available at these locations
- CeCe Moore's birth date is incorrect.
- Anthony Michael Moore (1935-2008) was not a pilot.
- Jacob Travis was said to have stayed behind in Iowa, and then moved to Indiana by 1850 (pp. 4 & 33). Census records show him in Indiana in 1840. (Silva-1055 18:58, 15 January 2021 (UTC))
- Jacob Travis was said to have two sets of twins (William & Martha - Melvin & Allen) (p. 33). The 1850 census shows that William and Martha were two years apart in age. His brother Nichodemus was in Jacob's household in 1850, and may have been in 1840 as well. (Silva-1055 18:58, 15 January 2021 (UTC))