Location: Fairfield, Connecticut, United States
Surnames/tags: Sturges Sturgis
Other: Family Genealogies
American Ancestry of Jonathan Sturges
This photstate copy was made at the Connecticut State Library, June 14, 1929 from the original manuscript loaned to the State Librarian June 12, 1929 for this purpose by its original owner, Mrs. Henry Cady Sturges of Mill Plain Road, Fairfield Connecticut. This manuscript is an abstract key to the Sturges Chart loaned at the same time for photostating and which has been mounted and made a part of this volume.
There has also been photostated as a appendix to this report the original abstracts of property made by the late Harry S. Mills of Fairfield who compiled the five maps of the Mill Plain section, Fairfield, showing the several property owners for Mill Plain 1700, Mill Plain 1750, Mill Plain 1780, Mill Plain 1800 and Mill Pain Grants, which maps also have been photstated and are made a part of this Sturges Family Ancestry.
- 240+ pages of handwritten notes, very difficult to read.
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
- <span id='AAJS'></span>''[[Space:American Ancestry of Jonathan Sturges|American Ancestry of Jonathan Sturges]]'' (Fairfield, Connecticut, June 12, 1929) [ Page ].
- ([[#AAJS|American Anc. Jon. Sturges]])
Please add your preferred citation format below, so that it may be easily copied by you and others:
- <ref name=AAJS>''[[Space:American Ancestry of Jonathan Sturges|American Ancestry of Jonathan Sturges]]'' (Fairfield, Connecticut, June 12, 1929) [ Page ].</ref>