Location: Suffolk, England
Ampton is a village and civil parish in the St Edmundsbury district of Suffolk, England. It lies about five miles north of Bury St Edmunds.
More information on Ampton can be found [here].
Ampton boasts a number of listed buildings one of which is the is the Grade I church of St Peter & St Paul. Details about this beautiful church can be found [here].
Other nearby listed buildings
- Grade II [[[Space:Ampton_Hall|Ampton Hall]]].
- Grade II Wall and Gates to Ampton Hall
- Grade II Old Schoolhouse
- Grade II Almshouses
- Grade II Park House
- Grade II Boundary Walls and Gates to Number 1 Garden Cottage
- Grade II Garden Cottage home Farmhouse
- Grade II Nos: 2 and 3, the Street, Ampton
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)