Date: [unknown] [unknown]
Profile manager: Rick Pierpont [send private message]
This page has been accessed 738 times.
Ancestral Roots of Sixty Colonists Who Came to New England Between 1623 and 1650
The lineage of Alfred the Great, Charlemagne, Malcolm of Scotland, Robert the Strong, and some of their descendants.
- by Frederick Lewis Weis (1895-1966)
- published: Lancaster, Mass., 1951
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
- 1951 2nd ed.
- 1952 Supplement
- 1988 6th ed.
- 1992 7th ed.
- 2004 8th ed.
Table of Contents
- No errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Weis'></span>Weis, Frederick. ''[[Space:Ancestral Roots of Sixty Colonists Who Came to New England Between 1623 and 1650|Ancestral Roots of Sixty Colonists Who Came to New England Between 1623 and 1650]]'' (Lancaster, Mass., 1951) [ Page ].
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.