The ship "Andromeda" (408 tons) left England on 13 November 1832 and arrived at Port Jackson in New South Wales on 11 March 1833 with 186 convicts transported onboard.
From the FREE SETTLER OR FELON website 
137326 - - Andromeda 1833 1833 12 March Port Jackson SG
Departed Portsmouth 17 November and arrived 11 March 1833 under Captain Gall. Surgeon Superintendent D. Boyler Esq., RN. 183 male prisoners. Passengers Lieuts. Lonsdale and Armstrong and 29 rank and file of the 21st, 5 women and 6 children. Israel Chapman and Mary Chapman
- Andromeda voyage to New South Wales, Australia in 1832 with 186 passengers from the Convict Records database at: https://convictrecords.com.au/ships/andromeda/1832
- Details for the ship Andromeda II (2) (1833) from the Claim a Convict database at: http://www.hawkesbury.net.au/claimaconvict/shipDetails.php?shipId=503
- Convicts on the transport ship Andromeda - 1833 from the Convict stockade website at: http://www.historyaustralia.org.au/twconvic/Andromeda+1833
- Prisoners and passengers of the Andromeda identified in the Hunter Valley from the Free Settler or Felon? website at: https://www.jenwilletts.com/searchaction.php?page=1&ship=andromeda%201833&firstname=
- Convict Ship Andromeda 1833 from Jen Willet's Free Settler or Felon? website at: https://www.jenwilletts.com/convict_ship_andromeda_1833.htm
- Andromeda (1819) from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia at: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andromeda_(1819)
Convict Ship Andromeda 1833 from the FREE SETTLER OR FELON website at: https://www.jenwilletts.com/convict_ship_andromeda_1833.htm
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)