Location: Liverpool, Lancashire, England
Surnames/tags: British_Shipping_Lines Liverpool
- - Official No 84076,
- - Port of registry Liverpool,
- - type Iron ship
- - size 1661t, 1750 Tons. Length; 263 ft. Breadth; 39.1 ft. Depth; 24.1 ft.
- - built Liverpool in 1881 by Potter for Fernies ‘Omene’ line
- - signal code VKFC.
- - Managing owner 1900 Henry F Fernie, The Liverpool Shipping Co Ltd, Borough Buildings, 7 Rumford St, Liverpool
- - History She was sold to the Italians and renamed ‘Olona’ before being broken up in 1911-1912. (Passenger and General Carrier)
- - ‘OLONA’ ex ‘Aristomene’
- Login to request to the join the Trusted List so that you can edit and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
- Public Q&A: These will appear above and in the Genealogist-to-Genealogist (G2G) Forum. (Best for anything directed to the wider genealogy community.)