type: ship (for this voyage she was rigged as a barque)
size: 1,099 tons
built: Port Glasgow
master: James Whitmore
surgeon superintedent: Dr. Mitchieson
passengers: 389 immigrants
Passenger Lists etc.
- 7/1884 - Ashmore from the State Records of South Australia, Passenger Lists 1845 - 1940. first accessed online on the 29th of November, 2019 at: https://archives.sa.gov.au/sites/default/files/documentstore/passengerlists/1884/GRG35_48_1_84-7_Ashmore.pdf
- ARRIVAL OF THE ASHMORE. from the Evening Journal (Adelaide, SA : 1869 - 1912) of Thursday 2 October 1884, Page 4. first accessed online on the 30th of November, 2019 at: https://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/article/197802495?
- SHIPPING. from the South Australian Register (Adelaide, SA : 1839 - 1900) of Saturday 11 October 1884, Page 3. first accessed online on the 30th of November, 2019 at: 
- State Records of South Australia: Passenger lists 1845 - 1940 Ship "Ashmore"
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)