Surnames/tags: Ballybrood Limerick Munster
Profile manager: Ireland Project WikiTree [send private message]
This page has been accessed 12 times.
|Ireland Links||Main Limerick Page||Category for Ballybrood Parish||Civil Parishes in County Limerick|
Part of the Ireland Project
- This information page for the Civil Parish contains a list of all the townlands in the parish and links to the category for the townland (if it has been created). There also may be notes about the individual townlands.
- This page is maintained by the Munster Province team
Ballybrood Civil Parish
- Irish or Alternate Name: Baile Bhrúid.
- Logainm Link: Ballybrood Parish on Logainm.ie
- Barony: Clanwilliam
- Province: Munster
Population Centres of Ballybrood Civil Parish
- Note: Population centres for this Parish, where known, are shown here. For a full list see Towns of County Limerick
The Townlands of Ballybrood Civil Parish
- The townlands in Ballybrood Parish (Baile Bhrúid) are those taken from Ballybrood Parish on Logainm.ie and validated against townlands on the 1851, 1871 and 1901 Lists of Towns and Townlands and Griffiths valuations data. A link is provided in the notes for the 1901 and 1911 census. Please note that these may not always work if the townland was not available on the census in question. The census site may also substitute a similar name so be prepared for unexpected results! Similar for Griffith's valuation links which may show multiple names.
- If the townland has a category it will be linked in the table below. If there is no link and you need the category please contact David to get the category created or put in a request for the category to be created. Alternatively, if you feel condifent to do so, see Townland Category Information Boxes below for how to create them yourself.
Townland Irish and/or Alternate name(s) WikiTree Category Link Census links, Griffiths link & Notes Ballybrood Baile Bhrúid 1901 Census, 1911 Census
Ballyhobin Baile Hóibín 1901 Census, 1911 Census
Caherline Cathair Fhlainn Category:Caherline Townland, Ballybrood Parish, County Limerick 1901 Census, 1911 Census
Doonvullen Lower Dún Mholainn Íochtarach 1901 Census, 1911 Census
Doonvullen Upper Dún Mholainn Uachtarach 1901 Census, 1911 Census
Killeagh Cill Liath 1901 Census, 1911 Census
Mountminnett Moin Minit 1901 Census, 1911 Census
Rockfarm An Charraig 1901 Census, 1911 Census
Tonteere Tóin Tíre 1901 Census, 1911 Census
- A list of external resources for this parish may be placed here. More general sources for Limerick should be added to the main Limerick page. If you are adding a source here it would be helpful if you could let me (David) know so I don't accidentally overwrite your input with an automatic update. Thanks.
- Whilst care is taken to ensure links are not made to disreputable, phishing or other sites of doubtful integrity it is your responsibility to ensure that you are not going to such a site by clicking on one of the links which may have been added after this page was created.
Townland Category Information Boxes
- For the full 'How to' on creating Irish location categories please read 'Creating Location Categories for Ireland'
- The pre-formatted line for each townland and the fully formatted CIB header can be seen below this page when in edit mode. Please ensure you have read the 'How to' before doing anything. Briefly, the pre-formatted line in the hidden text is used to replace the line above. The CIB text is pasted into the category which is created by clicking on the red category link.
- Current parish format version 4.0. Addition of Griffiths valuation on parish pages.
- Previous version 3.5. Addition of 'Places Nearby' link where coordinates are known. Upgrading Logainm links to match new Logainm web site; 3.6 Change to teams structure implementation.
- Information shown on this page may have been sourced from one or more of the following sources.
- Logainm.ie The Placenames Database of Ireland created by Fiontar & Scoil na Gaeilge in collaboration with The Placenames Branch (Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht).
- Griffiths Valuation AskAboutIreland.ie and the Cultural Heritage Project is an initiative of public libraries together with local museums and archives.
- Townlands.ie Irish Townlands derived from OpenStreetMap data under the Open Data Commons Open Database License (ODbL).
- Census of Ireland 1901/1911 and Census fragments and substitutes, 1821-51
- List of towns and villages in the Republic of Ireland and List of towns and villages in Northern Ireland
- General alphabetical index to townlands and towns, parishes and baronies of Ireland Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Send a private message to the Profile Manager. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)
Leave a message for others who see this profile.
There are no comments yet.
Login to post a comment.