Location: Barnstable, Barnstable, Massachusetts, United States
Other: Massachusetts Sources
Barnstable Town Record
The oldest extant copy of the Barnstable Town Record, Volume 1, is a 1736 transcription in the custody of the Office of Town Clerk, Town of Barnstable, County of Banstable.
- 2003 Transcription by Eben Lennart Johnson, Ph.D.
- published by Eben Lennart Johnson, 2007
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
- Vol. 1, Part A. 1643-1714. Land records, boundary records, land grants, and various other documents.
- Vol. 1, Part B Documents pertaining to town boundaries, bills of sale, marriages performed by certain clergy (1807-1825), and the roster of the Barnstable militia (1841-1843).
- Vol. 1, Part C. 1793-1885 Includes a list of marriages, births and deaths to the mid-eighteenth century, with an index. See Description.
- Search and view original images:
- <span id='BTR'></span>''[[Space:Barnstable Town Record|Barnstable Town Record]]'' (Eben Lennart Johnson, 2007) [ Page ].
- <ref>[[#BTR|Barnstable Town Rec.]])
Please add your preferred citation format below, so that it may be easily copied by you and others:
- <ref name=BTR>''[[Space:Barnstable Town Record|Barnstable Town Record]]'' (Eben Lennart Johnson, 2007) [ Page ].</ref>