- Colonel George E. "Bud" Day, USAF, Former POW and Medal of Honor recipient for action in the Vietnam War.
- Commander Clyde Everett Lassen, USN, Medal of Honor recipient for action in the Vietnam War.
- Major General William L. McKittrick, USMC, Marine Aviator during World War II.
- General Joe W. Kelly, USAF, former commander of Military Air Transport Service from 1960 to 1964.
- Major Stephen W. Pless, USMC, Medal of Honor recipient for action in the Vietnam War.
- Staff Sergeant Clifford Chester Sims, USA, Medal of Honor recipient for action in the Vietnam War.
- Colonel Arthur D. Simons, USA, Special Forces commander and leader of the Sơn Tây raid
- Admiral Maurice F. Weisner, USN, former commander of US Pacific Command from 1976 to 1979.
- "Ga-Ah", one of the many wives of the Apache Indian Geronimo, who died of Bright's disease while being held captive.
- 17 casualties of the Second Seminole War.
- 10 British aviators (6 Royal Navy, 4 Royal Air Force) killed during training at the Naval Air Station during World War II.
- Barrancas National Cemetery on Wikipedia
- Barrancas National Cemetery on Find A Grave
- Category:Barrancas National Cemetery, Pensacola, Florida
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)