Location: Salem Township,Luzerne Co,Pa
This free space page for the Beach Grove Cemetery is part of WikiTree's Pennsylvania Cemeteries Team, and was created to document the life and times of our ancestors that are interred there. The Pennsylvania Cemeteries Project is a subproject of the larger U.S. Cemeteries Team.
Beach Grove Cemetery is located on Beach Grove Rd just east/north of the Bell Bend power plant in Salem Township, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
This page is a work in progress, and will remain so until the Table of Interments (below) is completed. The Table of Interments is a sortable listing of persons interred at this cemetery, some or all of whom are linked to existing WikiTree profiles. Only a few grave markers in this cemetery have been photographed, and the photos can only be displayed for persons with existing WikiTree profiles.
Contact Information, Location and Map
Address and Phone
There is no known cemetery office.
Links to Other Online Resources
- Find a Grave
- Add other resources here
- Add tasks you have completed here
Project members are needed to:
- Assist with data collection and grave marker transcriptions
- Additional photography and GPS data collection is needed, and previously collected data can be sent by email to other members willing to assist with transcriptions.
- Link to existing WikiTree profiles or create new profiles for each person listed in the Table of Interments
- When complete, everyone listed in the Table of Interments will be linked to their own WikiTree profile, and to a photo of their grave marker. The profile you create for a person can include other genealogical and biographical information, additional photos, and a listing of sources for documentation.
- Validate links and transcription information
- Profile and photo links and transcribed information needs to be cross-checked to ensure accuracy.
- Create an audio/video tour of the cemetery
- Record a virtual tour of the cemetery that can be viewed as downloadable media on computers, tablets or other device. Such a tour would take the viewer around the cemetery to explore the history of the people buried here. Background information can be supplied. Those with mobile internet access can access online links to more information.