About the Project
The Bidelspacher Name Study project serves as a collaborative platform to collect information on the Bidelspacher name. The hope is that other researchers like you will join the study to help make it a valuable reference point for other genealogists who are researching or have an interest in the Bidelspacher name.
As a One Name Study, this project is not limited to persons who are related biologically. Individual team studies can be used to branch out the research into specific methods and areas of interest, such as geographically (England Bidelspachers), by time period (18th Century Bidelspachers), or by topic (Bidelspacher DNA, Bidelspacher Occupations, Bidelspacher Statistics). These studies may also include a number of family branches which have no immediate link with each other. Some researchers may even be motivated to go beyond the profile identification and research stage to compile fully sourced, single-family histories of some of the families they discover through this name study project.
Also see the related surnames and surname variants.
How to Join
To join the Bidelspacher Name Study, first start out by browsing our current teams to see if there is a specific study ongoing that fits your interests. If so, feel free to add your name to the Membership list below, post an introduction comment on the specific team page, and then dive right in!
Once you are ready to go, you can also show your project affiliation with the ONS Member Sticker:
Teams / Research Pages
- Example: Name - I am interested in the Bidelspachers of Europe during the 18th Century. I am hoping that this research will help me break down one of my brick walls!
- Germany to United States
Places Surname is found
- United States
- Lycoming County
- Bidelspacher Name study looking for volunteers Apr 27, 2019.
- Login to edit this profile and add images.
- Private Messages: Contact the Profile Managers privately: Christine Preston and One Name Studies WikiTree. (Best when privacy is an issue.)
- Public Comments: Login to post. (Best for messages specifically directed to those editing this profile. Limit 20 per day.)