Location: ‘s-Hertogenbosch, Hertogdom Brabant, Lage Landen
For the English biography look here
Anna Maria Petersdr. Pels is ongeveer in 1427 waarschijnlijk in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, Hertogdom Brabant in de Lage Landen (een staat in het Heilge Roomse Rijk) geboren. Anna was een dochter van Peter Pels
The region's name is first recorded as the Carolingian shire pagus Bracbatensis, located between the rivers Scheldt and Dijle, from braec "marshy" and bant "region". Upon the 843 Treaty of Verdun it was part of Lotharingia within short-lived Middle Francia, and was ceded to East Francia according to the 880 Treaty of Ribemont.
In 1430 the Duchies of Lower Lotharingia, Brabant and Limburg were inherited by Philip the Good of Burgundy and became part of the Burgundian Netherlands. In 1477 the Duchy of Brabant became part of the House of Habsburg as part of the dowry of Mary of Burgundy. At that time the Duchy extended from Luttre, south of Nivelles to 's Hertogenbosch, with Leuven as the capital city.
Anna married Jan Gerardsz. Van der Aa in 1450 very likely in 's-Hertogenbosch.
- Maria Jan Gerardsdr. (1455 - 1529)
Her husband Jan was Lord of Zegenwerp. In February 1474 he transferred Zegenwerp to Herman Coenen and his wife joffr. Maria, his daughter. Zegenwerp was a castle at St. Michielsgestel in the Duchy of Brabant.
Her husband was
- Lord of Zegenwerp from 1450
- Lord (Dutch: Vrijheer) of Bokhoven,
- bourgmestre de Bois-le-Duc (1495-1496)
- schepen van 's Hertogenbosch in 1441, 1468 en 1482.
Anna, about 50 years old, passed away about 1477, eight years before her husband Jan.
- 1427 geboren
- 1477 Duchy of Brabant became part of the Burgundian Netherlands
- 1450 getrouwd met Jan
- 1455 daughter Maria born
- 1474 transferred Zegenwerp to daughter
- 1477 Duchy of Brabant became part of the Habsburgian Netherlands
- 1477 overleden
- 25 nov 1918: Pagina aangemaakt
- From my personal FT