Surnames/tags: Boardman Boreman
Other: Family Genealogies
Boardman Genealogy, 1525-1895
The English home and ancestry of Samuel Boreman, Wethersfield, Conn., Thomas Boreman, Ipswich, Mass.
- by Charlotte Goldthwaite
- published by The Case, Lockwood, Brainard Company, Hartford, Conn., 1895
- 778 pages
- WikiTree Profiles that use this source
Available online at these locations:
Table of Contents
- Discovery of the home in England
- Later discoveries
- Banbury and Claydon
- The old home in the Civil War
- Origin of the name; changes in spelling; localities where found; other Boreman families in England
- Extracts from the parish register of Claydon, Oxfordshire, England, which begins in 1569
- Pedigree of Boremans of Claydon, near Banbury, England
- The Carter Family of Claydon
- The Betts Family of Claydon and Hartford, Conn.
- Part II. Samuel Boreman of Wethersfield and his descendants
- Holtom of Holtum Family
- The following records were obtained too late for insertion in their proper place
- Appendix I. Lands of Samuel Boreman
- Appendix II. Letter of Nathaniel Dickinson
- Index I. Persons with the name Boreman, Bordman, Boardman
- Index II. Other surnames
- No errors in this publication have been identified. When found, please list the problem(s) here, and include a link to a source that describes the problem.
- <span id='Goldthwaite'></span>Goldthwaite, Charlotte. ''[[Space:Boardman Genealogy, 1525-1895|Boardman Genealogy, 1525-1895]]'' (Case, Lockwood, Brainard Co., Hartford, Conn., 1895) [ Page ].